Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blank!

Ok…Its been a really looong time since I have written anything..I haven’t got the time and plus too bored and life had become too routine….Spandan ie my annual college fest happened and I had written about it but it dint get uploaded and I lost the document…
My 4th semester exams are starting from the 11th of may…hee hee hee..i haven’t even completed 30% of the portion..the 1st paper is parasitology which has 300 pages of portion of which I haven’t even done 30:P…Life is unfair…y do we have to go thru exams?...I mean cant we just do some practicals?! Nd get it over with…Neway whenevr I come to Chembur I am always doing some timepass or the other..most of the times its watching tv,,ie dance india dance on zee and roadies…Right now there is something happening in life…But its happening at the wrong time…I shall contemplate about it after my exams are over…nothing that serious..just…
Neway I am just hoping that our 3rd year is in parel itself..i think I am going to have a good time there….:P

3 comments:

  1. ya ur right. There is very less use of these memorizing. In the last everybody end up in using albendazole or someother broad sprectrum antibiotic.

    I personally hated the subjects like grassland management and LPM - different kinds of breeds and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well perhaps i knw wat was hapning in ur life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaa i too Agree with U.............
    i gott ma Idiotic XamzZ 4rm 24th Aug..
    but still Am searchin n waitin 4r da mood to open da book
    i donn know when am gonna Finish r when am gonna Open da first page of ma Book
    nywayz its nice blog..Keep Postin..
    i keep Commentin Am Prash..Addicted Browser

    ReplyDelete