Monday, February 2, 2009

2nd feb,2009

Today's day was pretty uneventful..I did try to sneak in to the agb dept before the commencement of the practical to write something here but the sir arrived and i deleted the history and went on to do some serious math:P...Now I came to the 1st lec 20 mins late which is very usual for me...my eyes never open before 6'45 and i am NEVER able to catch the 7'40 bus to sion..Shucks!Then i had to go to my goregoan house to search for my parasitology journal and i coudnt find it..from the past 2 days i am always searching for somehting or the other..1st it was my lenses..and which bdw i have concluded that "guys dont make passes at gurls with glasses" esp if they are as thick as mine..i mean 9 and 5.5..I am virtually blind..but hopefully when they stabilize i get to do laser surgery and see the world clearly..:)...Then after morn pracs i went to the opd to see my friend who had got his pug mambo..such a cutie...the dog offcourse:P..My friend is also cute..he has an amazing voice...i hardly know ne guys with good voices...Then the day went on as usual and i was back home by 6..Me n my best friend Mri had decided that v wud go to play badminton at a gymkhana near the place but planning never works in my case i guess...it never happened..well i started playing this sport last year on her insistence...m pretty decent..{i think}...this time i want to beat mugdha,my senior..Last time i lost very badly to her in the finals..bloddy..it was so damn emberassing...i dont mind losing but a score of 3-15 is reely reely bad...shya!but i have practiced thruout the year..somewhat...taking looong breaks in between but still hoping for a better game with some good techniques rather than just running around...Plus i was very nervous last year..but i have got around that..just have some chewing gum and put on a really big snobbish attitude..it reely intimidates the opposite person...one should play some mind games sometimes na...:P...Now i plan to complete some of my books...Last time i lost out on a lott of marks coz of incomplete books but this time m hell bent on attending every damn lec and prac and keep my books readable and upto date...Laziness is one of my biggest vices...we have fresher's party coming up and i have mustered enough courage to stand for the committe elections for the days and freshers...Nami feels that i have a vote bank coz ...m approachable..aha!that made me really happy..Lets see what happens...I promise not to be crestfallen if m not voted!..hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment