Saturday, February 7, 2009

6,7th feb

I went for Dev D yesterday...I dont know how the movie got 5 stars mann!I was so royally bored..I mean it showed reality n whatever but it was trying too hard to be realistic..Ok..M no angel as such but some of the non veg lines really went above my head..Like for instance there was this scene where she gives her pic to the photo studio to be developed and says that the guy was staring as if his wife uses clearisil..I mean i am still not very clear bout what tat means..After much delibration we went to Dadar plaza...19 of us...only 4 outsiders..rest of them were my classmates...After that i headed home..I dont know if i have mentioned but there was this dog in sion infested with about a 100 baloon ticks and i am not exagerrating the number...I had noticed him about a month back i guess but it was not that bad that time..It came to my attention about a week back and i dint get the medicine in sion..then after 2 days i remembered in college and got it a store near our college..Then 2 days i wasnt able to give it coz of some reason or the other..And finally on the day of the movie when i went i came to know that he died on the same day..i was so hearbroken...I mean..I felt it was becoz of my carelessness that the poor dog got all the blood sucked out of him and died sucha painful death..If only I had made haste and given him the damn injection..things would have been different..I felt so guilty..I cried a lot that day...When i think of it now i really dont have any real emotions for nething except dogs...I have a lotta ego also...mom calls it arrogance..but reely..I am not arrogant about nething...I dont have nething to be arrogant about actually..Neway so next time il be more careful about these things..I mean i can still picture that dog sleeping all the time with those ticks on him..it must have hurt and its hurting me right now to think about it...then my friend had come for a stayover yesterday..we went to play badminton and then we drove around on the zing..came back and went off to sleep...we were too pooped to talk or nething like that...Then today both of us got up late..And reached college at 9'50 for the 9am lec..but still we had the audacity to enter...lec was over at 10'10am..hehehe...nice!...attendance for a 15 min lec...after all our ultimate goal is to have 80% attendance..Then we went to the farm and we were supposed to collect faecal samples from the various goats...with gloves offcourse..i did the work of holding them while my friends did the task of putting their fingers into the poor goats ass and extracting small pellets of goat shit..ok..it sounds grouse but its really not that bad actually...after dogs and cats..the animal i really love are goats..I mean they are actually very loving creatures and i can imitate a goats voice really well..All the goats at the farm respond to it and there was this goat no 13486 today who was in love with me...he keep rubbing his head on my tummy...licked my chin and looked at me with longing..I wish i could have taken him home..Then after that we had attendance and usually many of us give attendance for the people who are not present..I wanted to give for my friend Mri and me n Niki had worked out a plan to do that but some savita made sure tat mri was marked absent..I lost my cool for a moment and blasted her in front of everyone..She creates trouble everywhere she goes and i see no reason y she had to be so righteous when she is the biggest liar in class..neway then i went to my goregoan place and slept from 1 to 3..woke up and i was soo bloddy hungry but there was nothing edible at home so i left for chembur and grabbed 2 sandwiches on the way and wolfed it down in the bus..thats my lunch..I checked my weight in the farm and it showed 49..i think i am releived..i dont want to cross 50...I am not obsessed or nething tho..mebbe about a flat stomach i am..but nothing oder than that...Then i came home..watched roadies..was watching random channels..then i had an arguement with people at home..When i am really angry i say a lotta hurtful things in the heat of the moment so i have realized that the best thing to do is go outside and take a walk in the sahayadri ground close to my place or go down and sit with one of my dogs..all this really cools me down and i dont end up hurting ne1...So i went out...i fed a really emaciated dog on the way..i have seen him before..a bad skin condition too..I plan to take him to IDA tomoro..Better late than never..neway i was feeding him and there was this guy waiting for his friend on his enticer..he helped me by shooing the other dogs who were advancing for a share in the parle -g..I dint get a chance to thank him..but if u happen to read this..Thanks!...I came home..watched some tv and now m off to do something constructive..i dunno what but lets see..till then..buhbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment