Sunday, February 1, 2009

Somethings about me!

Ok!Never written a blog before..Was on my way back home from Vashi when it struck me that i should and incidentally after sitting on orkut i glanced upon my friend's profile and came across this site which looked neat and I thot i will give it a try...I am born and brought up in Bombay..My entire family on my mother's side are animal lovers and are responsible for the health and wellbeing of all dogs in and around my building..I live in Tilaknagar,a quiet colony in Chembur..Always been crazy about animals and always wanted to do something for the stray dogs..Been a loner in school..Have and had very few friends...Dogs were my only solace..Right now i have 2 cats at home..Cheetos and Shasta...I stay in goregaon when exams are near...Right next to my college..More on that in some other blog...Will get a dog when i come back permanently to Chembur in 6 months..we have the 1st 2 years of our course in goregaon and the rest of the 3 years in Parel..Life is lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment