Sunday, February 1, 2009

My schedule!

Starting tomoro..I will try my best to blog daily..My day starts at 9 and ends at 4..I attend 2 lectures of one hour each and 2 practicals of 2 hours each everyday except on fridays when we have 3 lecs of 1 hour each..We have lunch break everyday from 12pm to 1pm wherein we cram food into our stomach's and the dogs in our campus..I have a loving best friend in Goregoan..a dog called hyper..she is the best thing that has happned to me after joining the college and i just love her like crazy..I am glad the canteen people are taking good care of her once the college is over...We have an AGB{Animal Genetics and Biostatistics} dept which provides free internet connection to the students..mebbe il post ova here from there...I like the fact that m blogging but i am also a little apprehensive that i shud not get carried away and spill out too many secrets:P...So See u tomoro...Its 12am now..gotta catch up on some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment