Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stuff!

I am in a steady relationship with someone for more than 2 years now..the 1st thing i have decided about my blog is i will refrain from taking names as much as possible wher i feel that it will create controversies or land me in a legal soup or place someone at an advantage to sue me or something..I dont hav ne enemies as such bt gurls cant keep from bitching,can they?And if u are always on the move u are bound to meet people u dont like as much as u like oders!
I have noticed that people who havent had a very happy childhood tend to be animal lovers...now everyone should feel the love of a dog once in their lifetime...then those stupid poets who keep bullshitting about true love will have something hardcore to write bout...Its not like I have had a bad childhood bt i was quite the ugly duckling in school with a HUGE inferiority complex...Now there was lotta groupism in school and i stayed away frm friends till i was in my 10th or rather all of them stayed away from me:P..I was a geek physically,getting average marks actually and teacher's pet,getting posts like cupboard monitor or row monitor..never CR or Class prefect..ok..m not grumbling..i was good in sports but there was this gurl Neha parab who always used to come first and i always used to come 2nd..except in 9th when i came 1st in high jump..yipee!
In 10th i joined the loser gang..At that point of time it was the coolest gang and the only gang who so graciously tried to include me...But now when i think of it i think I was too desperate to be wanted..!The biggest loser in the gang, a college dropout was egged on by the gang members to propose me in the surity that i will agree but I wasnt that desperate..hehehe..One should always think long term..and all my friends are people whom i can easily introduce to my parents...I used to like a boy in school..but he was already with someone else...I also told my uncle about it and he did not squeal on me and accepted it as a normal part of growing up...neway the gurl dumped that guy and the last i heard was that he is still on his anti-girl campaigning and has totally lost faith in love which is even i beleieve circumstanstial bdw...I dont beleive in stuff like true love blah blah...If at this moment in ur life a person loves u..that is someone who is giving u true love..be it any1..replacements keep coming..people flitting in and out of ur life...2 years down the line u might have someone else who loves u truly..so the love remains..the people change:P...

No comments:

Post a Comment